Your Right to Use the "Site" and "Site Materials"
This Site is only for your personal use. The TeKno project grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display and use this Site. You agree not to affect/interrupt or to attempt to affect/interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner.
You may use the Site for non-commercial and informational use only. Unless otherwise specifically permitted, no portion of this Site, including text, videos or data may be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted, uploaded, posted or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of the TeKno project, except that you may display the content provided in this Site on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Any unauthorized use of the Site and Site Materials may subject you to penalties and damages, including, but not limited to, damages relating to the violation of trademarks, copyright policies, the laws of privacy, and certain civil and criminal statutes.
In no event shall TeKnoclips or the TeKno project team be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses which may arise, directly or indirectly, through access to, use of this Site. In no event will TeKnoclips be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to loss of data).
You shall indemnify and hold TeKnoclips harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, causes of action, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of suit, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site.
Notice of Copyright Infringement Claims
TeKnoclips is concerned about protecting the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others. You may notify TeKnoclips by providing the following information, as required by 17 U.S.C. Section 512, if you believe you have a copyright infringement claim resulting from material posted on this Site:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work, or a representative listing of the copyrighted works, claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to allow TeKnoclips to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and if available, your electronic mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material as described is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under the penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please provide your notification via email to email@example.com.